JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Lead the delivery of efficient end user support services to over 40 employees.
Growing Maritime and Logistics organisation looking to grow their operations in Saudi Arabia
* Oversee IT asset management, service request management, service transition, incident management, change management, process improvement, disaster recovery planning, and cybersecurity protection
* Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to deliver efficient and effective end-user support services
* Provide technical expertise and leadership guidance to outsourced vendors, ensuring smooth operation and proactive support
* Manage and optimize IT infrastructure, end-user computing, and meeting room facilities.
Chance to join a growing team in a sector that is experiencing significant growth in the Eastern Provinces
* Extensive experience in managing and monitoring IT operations supported by outsourced vendors.
* Technical skills in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft 365, Cisco network systems and Cybersecurity.
* Experience in using ServiceNow or equivalent ITSM platform.
* Engagement capabilities to manage stakeholder and internal and/ or external partners.
* Good leadership skills with the ability to coordinate and communicate effectively to manage operational activities.
* Result oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities to ensure the progression for operational issues/projects.
* An excellent command of both spoken and written English.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.