JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our F&B Kitchen Department experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued
What is in it for you:
- Employee Recognition programs
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Establish the days priorities and assign production and prep task to staff to execute
- Conduct a frequent walk- through of each Kitchen area and direct respective personnel to correct any deficiencies.
- Ensure that quality and details are being maintained
- Extensive knowledge of menu development and completion
- Ensure proper usage and rotation of all perishable food items to maintain minimal waste
- Ensure that quality, fast service with excellent plate presentation is achieved.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
Your experience and skills include:
- Secondary education desirable
- Good English language written and spoken
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of the team
- Minimum of one year working experience in the same field
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.