JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose, we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Junior Sustainability Coordinator (KSA National) to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Assisting the sustainability project manager in preparing sustainability reports.
- Understanding project requirements, deliverables, and timeline.
- Collecting information and do research for project-related sustainability topics as instructed by the project manager.
- Liaising with other project teams to collect information needed for sustainability assessment/reporting.
- Attending meetings with the project manager, take notes during the meeting and draft the minutes of the meeting.
- Maintaining and continuously update a tracker of project tasks, deliverables, team member assignments, and submission dates.
- Excellent reading, writing & communication skills (English & Arabic)
- General understanding of Sustainability in the built environment and green building certification
- Basic knowledge of Master Planning and Design Process
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Creativity, Problem-solving & analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to pay attention to details
- Punctuality and understanding of the importance of meeting the deadlines.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you are a Graduate Saudi National having a maximum of 2 years experience in engineering firms, partnered with Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Urban Planning, or Construction Management.
- Eligibility to be registered as a Saudi Professional Engineer under the national requirements.
- LEED GA or Mostadam AP is a plus.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.