JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This position is responsible for the front desk, including meeting and greeting visitors, answering and connecting incoming calls, as well as performing miscellaneous related administrative tasks, restocking supplies, printing, collecting and delivering of documents.
• Maintain reception and meeting room areas to a presentable and tidy standard.
• Meet, greet and track all visitors to the office assisting with their enquiries/requirements and accommodating them within the office as appropriate with adequate resources/support.
• Manage all incoming telephone calls appropriately, directing callers, assisting with enquiries and message taking as appropriate.
• Manage bookings and set up of meeting rooms and co-ordinate the administration and facilities of all technical or other related equipment in meeting room
• Handle all incoming and outgoing couriers
• In association with IT, maintain records and manage issuance of access cards
• Manage petty cash account ensuring that records are kept accurate and up-to-date
• Provide administrative support when required: printing, binding, copying, faxing, scanning and filing.
• Manage transport bookings for clients and guests as requested
• Monitoring office supplies & stationary, and report any shortage.
• Manage and update the office calendar with all the events and training sessions, etc.
• Assist the operation coordinator with office events, meetings, lunches, dinners, etc..
• Support the IT team in monitoring IT accessories and report any shortage
• KSA National candidate currently based in Riyadh
• Excellent English and Arabic written and spoken skills
• Friendly and polite with great customer services skills
• Consistency, dependability and accuracy in carrying out responsibilities
• Strong organization skills; ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Familiarity with technical support/office equipment
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.