JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are searching for a KSA National Executive Assistant with experience at a corporate office supporting senior managers with:
• Complex and changing diary management
• High level meeting arrangements to include transport, lunch and greeting guests to the office
• Complex visa and international travel arrangements to include flights, hotels, transfers and international meeting arrangements
• Assistance with briefing documents
• Room set up and refreshments
• Assistance with presentations
• Assistance with translations
SAR 17,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates must be KSA Nationals
• Must have excellent written and spoken English communication skills
• Should be Degree educated
• Must have excellent Microsoft office skills
• Must have experience in a corporate office
• Must have experience supporting a senior manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.