JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Laboratory Technician assists the specialists in facilitating the availability of the lab equipment as well as helping engineers and scientists in carrying out their tasks.
Laboratory Technician will perform and assist in a variety of tasks in R&D Laboratory or on site
Working with engineers and scientists on different projects on the design and implementation of experimental lab work, Fieldwork, Test programs, and other specialist studies
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting experimental work in laboratory or fieldwork.
- Maintenance and calibration of Lab tools and systems
- Supporting engineers and management in successful delivery of projects to external and internal clients
- Assisting with ensuring compliance with all ROSEN QHSE policies
- Technician or technical education (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, or other equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role / Industry - is an added advantage
- Excellent communication in English, both written and spoken
- Discipline and punctual
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The ROSEN Group is a globally leading provider of cutting-edge solutions in all areas of the integrity process chain. The business is privately owned and employs a team of almost 4,000 workers, operating in more than 120 countries.
"Empowered by technology" is the promise that ROSEN systematically delivers on by enhancing the operations of our customers and making them safe, cost-effective and more efficient. ROSEN offers the know-how and technology to ensure that customers comply with legal standards and safeguard people and environment, while gaining maximum profit from assets as diverse as pipelines, tanks, vessels, wind turbines, trains, and telecommunication towers.