JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Learning & Development Supervisor - Saudi National
You will be responsible for the learning & development of the team using your acquired skills and knowledge to deliver the required materials as per hotel needs
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Duties include but not limited to:
- Determine learning needs of the hotel and setting training plans for different departments
- Manage the training budget and forecast training needs
- Measure learning outcomes and highlight areas of development
- Analyze learning materials and adjust as required
- Raise awareness of brand identity and help enforce internal policies and procedures
- Plan and track the development of the team
- Produce monthly L&D reports
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer software
- Strong presentation skills
- Related L&D experience
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Project Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Construction Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Project Director Jobs in Riyadh