JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions”
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga)
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Logistics Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Logistics Manager, to implement SCM, develop and implement technology and automation, drive and streamline P2P process, collaborate with finance teams to ensure smooth process, Setup MIS and database structures, SOP, Track price, supplier margins
Supply chain management or SCM as it is popularly known as is an integral and indispensable part of the hotel industry.
- Successful track record in Senior Management team in QSR/Food Retail, FMCG & Technology led logistics organizations, innovation & tech implementation in SCM.
- Supports supply chain capabilities in procurement, sourcing, demand planning, warehousing, distribution, logistics, replenishment, inventory management and vendor partner relationships.
- Promotes food safety and quality awareness and compliance among suppliers.
- Develops supply chain, sourcing and operations planning solutions that support brand menu, promotions, operations and growth objectives.
- Establish and execute systems for the purchasing of food, beverages, packaging, services, restaurant supplies and equipment.
- Evaluate and develop controls and procedures that ensure integrity of supply chain financial results and targets.
- Facilitate total cost improvements through process improvement, technology and supply chain system development and maintenance.
- Build and maintain relationships with distributors, manufacturers, and other suppliers throughout product life cycle, ensuring successful contract negotiations, product quality and service.
- Manage the information of performance reporting and supporting contractual aspects of supplier and distributor performance.
Minimum Qualifications & skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience in logistic administration.
- Strong planning skills
- A logical and systematic approach to work
- Good time management, with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Business management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- IT literacy, skills in Excel and the ability to handle electronic data
- Understanding of risk management in the context of the supply chain.
- Tax free salary.
- Fully furnished accommodation on a single occupancy basis.
- Linen, toiletries and cleaning products provided.
- Meals, on and off duty.
- Duty transportation.
- Medical insurance that includes dental and optical.
- Dedicated medical team for the staff which comprises of GP, Dentist, Nurse, Physiotherapist and Psychologist.
- Dedicated wellness team for the staff which comprises of hairstylist, barber and fitness instructors.
- 60 days paid annual vacation.
- Joining and repatriation flight ticket.
- High end uniform 3 times a year.
- All recruitment costs covered by the company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.