JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role of maintenance engineers is to periodically supervise, inspect and inspect all equipment and machines prone to breakdown to ensure their efficiency, as the aim of this specialization is to reduce the incidence of malfunctions and adhere to safety standards. The tasks and responsibilities of maintenance engineers are summarized as follows:
• Has experience in the maintenance of industrial equipment and machines that contain a hydraulic cycle and ( PLC(
Examples of machines Plastic injection can be blown plastic or modern manufacturing can be laser cutting or robot welding
Respond to and repair any malfunction or malfunction of equipment or machinery.
• Preparing strategies for the maintenance process.
• Always be prepared for emergency breakdowns that occur at any time.
• Review the parts and parts of machinery and equipment and repair damaged ones.
• Diagnosing malfunctions, identifying the causes of their occurrence and finding effective ways to solve them.
• Supervising the work of engineers as well as technical staff and ensuring compliance with safety and health standards.
• Managing equipment and maintenance supplies, managing project budgets, and preparing financial and statistical reports and records.
• Work with the procurement team and identify materials and tools for maintenance.
• Work on specialized software e.g. programmable logic controllers or PLCs.
• Write all maintenance strategies and procedures to facilitate operation and installation operations.
• Age between 30 - 36 years.
• Experience more than 6 years in machine maintenance department.
• Engineering graduate in mechanical engineering or mechatronics engineering.
• Must be from the field of manufacturing industry and understand its operations.
• Must be good knowledge in CNC machine software’s and its commands.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2002 AD, 1423H, it started its activities through a message from Samia, “to provide the best services and equipment to patients and those with an interest”, and was keen to confirm its mission through its vision to be the leading provider of Easy solutions for a better life locally and regionally.
We offer a complete line of home care products and rehabilitation at the best medical quality standards and we are committed to our customers and partners who trust the effectiveness and safety of our equipment and products.
From our belief in the right of those who care about the quality of life, which is now possible medically and technically, we have provided integrated products of all types of home care equipment such as beds and wheelchairs, home respirators, tables and physiotherapy equipment, Orthopedic devices and medical shoes. These products and equipment are of high quality imported from Europe, America and Asia, and have the highest international quality certificates such as: (CE, FDA, & ISO)
For 14 years, we have been serving clients in ministries, government, non-governmental and retail hospitals. Currently, we are the main suppliers of the Ministry of Social Affairs in the Kingdom, which is interested in introducing and implementing the Home Care Program for most patients and disabled persons in the Kingdom.
In order to ensure the quick delivery of our customers we have provided a number of warehouses that have a sufficient stock of products backed by a network of integrated logistics services to meet the needs of our customers with the quality and speed required.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMaintenance Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Maintenance Planner Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Field Service Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia