JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering, operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Manager - Meetings & Special Events, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager-Meetings & Special Events, Responsibility for the development, performance and delivery of all business hospitality and events for the organization to produce an effective and efficient service and delivery solution, meeting agreed quality control standards and criteria, achieving targets, maximizing overall performance and adhering to budget.
• Manage the development, maintenance, performance and delivery of the business hospitality and events services for the organization to produce an efficient and effective service and delivery solution, meeting agreed quality control standards and criteria, achieving targets, maximizing overall performance and adhering to budget.
• Ensuring that the business hospitality and events team understands its duties and its role within the organization
• Responsibility to adhere to agreed criteria, targets and budgets
• Meet your targets and those of the team and organization as a whole
• The smooth running of the of the team and organization as a whole
• Contribute to training and development of the team
• Assist line manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction (for those using business hospitality and attending events)
• Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory, regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations and insert as applicable
• Qualifications sufficient to perform the job role
• Several years of experience in customer service or hospitality roles in 7 stars hotels
• Languages required: English, French
• Experience in this type of job role: minimum 5 years
• Experience in hospitality and events required
• Thorough understanding of hospitality and events management, requirements and dynamics
• To be able to use software
• Ability in hospitality and events management and customer/supplier relationship management
• Leadership with ability to motivate and manage a team
• Proven ability to coach and develop others
• High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.