JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Manufacturing Engineer (Polymers/Elastomers/Plastics) - Dammam, KSA
The role involves introducing new manufacturing processes, maintaining materials databases, leading continuous improvement projects, implementing layout changes, introducing new machinery, initiating MOC processes, reviewing technical datasheets, leading ECN reviews, supporting FA engineers, and resolving technical issues.
• The role involves understanding and implementing manufacturing processes for moulded rubber products and machined Engineering Plastics, reviewing technical specifications, and improving efficiency and productivity through Lean or Six Sigma concepts.
• The role also involves leading quality circle meetings, reviewing FA reports, and preparing work instructions for production equipment.
• The role also involves understanding product data structures, contributing to manufacturing feasibility reviews, and contributing to product costing frameworks.
• The role also involves preparing documents for quality and HSE systems certifications, implementing 5S, and contributing positively to the team's and company's objectives.
SAR 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree with minimum 7 years of experience in Manufacturing environment.
• Good exposure to Materials with some knowledge in the area of Polymers/Elastomers/Plastics.
• Good exposure to the Manufacturing processes relevant to Polymers/Elastomers/Plastics.
• Able to clearly understand the requirements of Engineering Drawings.
• Capable of handling the QC tools for process improvements.
• Capable of handling the projects in a manufacturing environment.
• Capable of handling the requirements of Quality Systems and Oil and Gas Industry standards.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.