JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to be an effective member in Pullman Zamzam Madina and to be a great assist to the Sales & Marketing department and help in the development of the hotel.
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in completing agreed activities
- Run the Social Media of both hotels "Makkah & Madina"
- Creating and posting blog posts and articles on the company's website and social media pages
- managing production and performance of multimedia content
- contributing ideas to marketing campaigns
- Preparing coherent marketing campaign reports using data analysis tools
- Attending and organizing Events
- Managing the marketing database and email distribution
- Drafting marketing materials such as flyers, newsletters and posters
- Monitoring competitor activities and finding leads for the company
- Liaising with Printers and Designers
Your experience and skills include:
- Graphic Design knowledge is a must: "Photoshop - Adobe IIIustrator, ... etc."
- Good English Language
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Your team and working environment:
ZamZam Pullman Madina Hotel is located in the holy city of Madinah Al Munawara and only 150 m from Bab Al Salam of Al Masjid Al Nabawi, Pullman Zamzam Madina offers free WiFi throughout the entire hotel. All 835 rooms & suites are blended with modern Arabic & French elegance. Indoor parking is available on site with additional charge. Quba Mosque and Uhud Mountain are only 15-minutes away from the property.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMarketing Coordinator Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Business Development Executive Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Sales Executive Jobs in Saudi Arabia