JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in completing agreed activities
- Creating and posting blog posts and articles on the company’s website and social media pages
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
SAR 6,500 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
University Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in any discipline, preferably Science or Pharmacy
Previous experience in Derma and Aesthetic
- Good at handling Derma Line
- Familiarity with social media, web analytics, marketing and branding.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
Language Fluency: Arabic speaker, English
Age Range: 25 - 27 years old
Gender Preference: any
Nationality Preference: any
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Arabian Medical Enterprises ARAMED LLC is specialized in the field of Medical Aesthetics, Alternative Laser Treatment and Advanced Medical Solution fields. ARAMED was established in 2003 in the UAE with the intention to expand to the GCC market. After achieving solid, and strategic development in the UAE market. Driven by a unique team of management, ARAMED is determined to become a market leader in all product lines and achieve growth by both intensive and integrative growth strategies. We are keen to become the source of trust and advice for this business field by implementing well-crafted marketing techniques and programs.
ARAMED is entering its 17th year of operation. Its products have been well received, and marketing will be key to the development of brand and product awareness as well as the growth of the customer base. ARAMED possesses fair information about the market and knows a good deal about the common attributes of the most prized customers. This information will be leveraged to better understand who is served, what their specific needs are, and how ARAMED can better communicate with them.