JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for day to day marketing management; central role within the marketing team to ensure perfect on-brand execution and on-time delivery of marketing projects across all channels.
• Ensuring the successful product launches, continuous improvement of marketing and communication across the business, with the objective to maximize the brand image and as a result to contribute to sales development.
• Report to the Head of Marketing
• Managing tasks across Marketing, PR, Social Media and eCommerce functions
• Working closely with the Digital Team and Innovations Team
• Work closely and have frequent contact with Suppliers, Clients, Creative Agencies, PR Agencies, Social Media Agencies and Branding Agencies (external) ? Work closely and have frequent contact with teams like Design, Retail and Wholesale (internal)
• Managing marketing, implementing the brand strategy, whilst continuously seeking for improvements and new opportunities by analyzing trends, consumer behavior, competition and markets with a keen eye for digital innovations.
• Must be eager to be the best in class and make that extra step in achieving excellence within the team and with marketing initiatives.
• Able to integrate experience with ability to interpret and synthesize insightful findings using marketing insights and consumer behavior information.
• Experienced Marketing Manager in a commercial organization preferable Beauty or Luxury
• Experience within Beauty Retail, Makeup preferred, conceptually strong
• Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint
• Open communication, can-do approach
• Analytical skills
• Creative skills
• Commercial insight
• Stress resistance
• Planning Skills
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• At least Bachelor level, preferably in Business Administration
• At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in beauty Marketing
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
• KPI management: Key driver of Brand Awareness.
• Contributing to development and implementation of Marketing Strategy by creating programs, concepts, presentations, communication formats.
• Create, coordinate, and manage a project from start to finish to improve and enhance Brand Management processes with strong link to digital.
• Owner of CRM, Loyalty, PR, Media, Campaign Management, Retail Marketing, Product Launches, Events, Content Creation and planning.
• Stakeholder management: Build up and have a good relationship and frequent contact internally, with suppliers, clients, creative agencies, and NGO's.
• Can manage expectations and can convince stakeholders of necessary changes and own points of view.
• Work closely and have frequent contact with teams like Innovations, Supply Chain, Retail and Wholesale.
• Team: Member of the marketing team: help, develop, coach, train and motivate colleagues. Manage operational processes such as product launches.
• Brand Strategy: Proactively search for, work on, and implement improvements, chances and other opportunities that will help to improve the Marketing, eCommerce and Store Design teams.
• Implement one way of working within team operations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.