JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role will be closely working with the Marketing Director to build and develop the capabilities in the Kingdom. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing successful B2B/B2C business strategies and programs in order to grow the business in Saudi Arabia.
Our client is a well-known company in the retail industry and is currently growing their business exponentially in Saudi Arabia. This is a company where you can progress your career quickly and can provide you with a fast paced working culture.
* Responsible to manage marketing executive/s
* Developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization to attract potential customers and retain existing ones
* Good understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
* Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
* Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
* Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
* Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to work in a large tech company
- Fulfilling role to contribute to the growth of the business
* BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
* Arabic speaker
* Currently based in Saudi Arabia
* Has experience working in a fast paced company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBrand Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Business Development Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia