JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager/Supervisor in marketing related activities online & offline
- Overseeing and contributing to the enhancement of promotional materials in-house and outdoor for the hotel
- Suggesting & implementing promotions with an effective ROI
- Conducting communication audits to determine publicity goals.
- Planning and implementing public relations strategies.
- Promoting and maintaining the public's perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities.
- Managing and preventing reputational risk to our brand.
- Drafting written, verbal, and visual content that will promote the public image of the business.
- Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Measuring the success of public relations activities and campaigns according to set KPIs.
- Producing and presenting reports on all public relations activities and KPIs.
- Speaking on behalf of the company at interviews and press conferences.
- Drafting and managing public relations budgets.
Requirements & Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, communication, journalism, or relevant fields.
- Proven experience in marketing & public relations.
- Extensive knowledge of social and digital media platforms, such as Meta (Facebook and Instagram), Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn... etc.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key individuals within and outside of the organization.
- Strong time management skills.
- Creative critical thinker and problem solver.
- Outstanding communication skills and confidence to do public speaking.
- Ability to conduct research and communication audits.
- Attention to detail.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.