JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As a Manager – Master Planning, you will be working in a growing team, delivering value to individual expertise or institutionalized knowledge assets (such as products, tools, data, frameworks, surveys and related expertise, etc). You will be leading procedural and regulation development projects and proposals through relevant analysis and help create strong impact for the national objectives.
The Manager will conclude a thorough research with subnational governments, businesses and institutions on master planning and ensure the compliance while adhering external and internal pre-requisites. You will be working with various other departments, preparing performance baselines for development and manage future plan changes. You will support the organization on approaches to spatial development, including:
• Management of master planning and urban design tasks across the masterplan portfolio assigned, including overseeing and monitoring the implementation of best practices across urban design in the masterplans come across for review in accordance with the guidelines.
• Successfully support in the implementation of urban design principles and solutions established through critical business objectives and strategy.
• Conduct technical evaluations and prepare reports to line manager.
• Support in alignment of the proposed urban design and masterplan solutions to the requirements of the development brief, such as their schedule; applicable codes and standards, guidelines, sustainability, and brand standards.
• Monitor the skills and knowledge of the external design consultants and internal teams to drive an innovative value optimized solution.
• Support the line manager in coordinating masterplan-level design reviews for the project and provide feedback, design suggestions and alternatives.
• Organize and manage meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
• Contribute to the identification and tracking of design and development issues, decisions, action items and solutions to ensure effective and compliant design delivery.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of department’s systems, processes and practices considering ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes and productivity improvement.
• +5 years of relevant experience in technical compliance with reputable public sector organizations in the Kingdom.
• Preferably an MS qualification along with Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline e.g. Urban Planning & Design or any other relevant discipline is required with demonstrated high academic achievement.
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills are required.
• Strong professional, presentation skills are required.
• Must have strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProject Controls Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Senior Planning Engineer Jobs in Riyadh
Plant Manager Jobs in Riyadh