JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Typical duties include:
• Assessing project requirements.
• Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
• Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
• Modifying and maintaining products and the processes that support them.
• Using computer-aided design/modelling software.
• Liaising with suppliers.
• Undertaking research.
• Producing and implementing designs and test procedures.
• Carrying out risk assessments.
• Presenting designs to managers and clients.
• Testing, evaluating, modifying, and re-testing products.
• Writing reports and documentation.
• Providing technical advice.
• Analyzing and interpreting data.
• Managing projects, costs, and people
Key skills for Mechanical Engineers:
• Excellent technical skills, including computer-aid design experience
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Interpersonal and teamworking skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commercial awareness.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Riyadh
Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs in Riyadh
Mechanical Inspector Jobs in Riyadh