JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Objectives: We are working with the top-tier main contracting company in KSA from one of the PIF Giga projects in Riyadh.
We are looking to hire several Electrical Engineers for the Al Direyah Project.
• Assessing project requirements.
• Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices, and engines.
• Agreeing budgets, timescales, and specifications with clients and managers.
• Modifying and maintaining products and the processes that support them.
• Using computer-aided design/modeling software.
• Liaising with suppliers
• Undertaking research
• Producing and implementing designs and test procedures.
• Carrying out risk assessments.
• Presenting designs to managers and clients.
• Testing, evaluating, modifying, and re-testing products.
• Writing reports and documentation.
• Providing technical advice.
• Analyzing and interpreting data.
• Managing projects, costs, and people.
• Excellent technical skills, including computer-aid design experience
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Interpersonal and teamworking skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Commercial awareness.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Riyadh
Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs in Riyadh
Mechanical Inspector Jobs in Riyadh