JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Ensure that all equipment and mechanical related initiatives support the policy.
• Execute defined maintenance preventive plans.
• Make routine, periodic or special inspections to determine repair, preventive, and predictive maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdown of stationary, compression and rotating equipment as required, also support and develop the Condition Based monitoring (CBM) initiatives and plans.
• Perform routine and non-routine equipment and facility maintenance as directed to ensure stationary, compression and rotating equipment are maintained in full working order and that the company’s physical appearance is clean, safe and properly maintained at all times.
• Fully utilise the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) tools: plan, manage, execute and/or supervise (both internal resources and/or external service providers) instrument and control maintenance activities
• Assure proper storage and control of spare parts in the plants. Keep updated spare parts: registration, documentation and conditions of storage.
• Properly register plant field parameters on a regular basis and analyse it.
• Keep the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system updated.
• Back-up Remote Operation Centre (ROC) operations, locally when required.
• Detect and inform opportunities to plant equipment improvement.
• Required critical behaviors or competencies
• Technical and experience in the maintenance of equipment and machinery.
• Technical Education.
• Min 18-24 months experience.
• English Level, A2 elementary English skills (CEFR).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.