JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Check equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
• Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
• Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic problems.
• Ensure high level technical support to lower level technicians.
• Show expertise in working with team and independently.
• Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
• Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
• Use hand tools like power tools and rigging equipment daily.
• Weld using cutting torch.
• Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like forklifts, scissor lifts, basket trucks and bobcats.
• Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
• Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
• Handle time accounting ad complete work order.
• Manage positive customer and employee relations.
• Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.
• High school diploma.
• Mechanical qualification certificate.
• Proven work experience as a Mechanical Maintenance Technician.
• Familiarity with industrial Mechanical systems.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Physically strong and able to stand for long periods.
• Good communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The name Al-Qahtani Pipe Coating Industries (AQPCI) has become a synonymous with Pipelines Corrosion Protection Coatings in this Industry because of its modern Application Technology Operations, continuous Research & Development, a strong Quality Management Program, a dynamic Health & Safety Management Policy and Management vision for Market Growth.
As a known leader in the Industry with Operations since 1945, AQPCI is not only catering to local market demands but has successfully been a Strategic Partner in almost all Mega Prestigious Projects across the Globe with Two Major Production Facilities Strategically Located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Additional Five Storage Locations to support its Operations.
AQPCI has been transformed into a True Market Leader which is fully equipped with Resources necessary to undertake any size of project the Industry may need. AQPCI is building a New Production Site called Site # 7 at Dammam Riyadh Highway. AQPCI Site # 7 shall offer Comprehensive Pipelines Coating Solutions for Onshore & Offshore Pipelines for Oil, Gas & Water Markets under One Roof.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMaintenance Technician Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Machine Operator Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Aircraft Technician Jobs in Saudi Arabia