JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Manage clinic facilities, resources and staff to provide medical services per medical policy, keep management informed, and advise local medical authority of infectious diseases.
- Implement and supervise various health surveillance programs including but not limited to
- Hearing Conservation, Benzene Surveillance, Respirator Physicals, ERT Fitness, and Fire Fighter Fitness.
- Meet the local medical authorities to join in solving problems as voiced by
- Management/employees and inform Management, Liaison with outside medical authorities/hospitals/Ministry of Health in emergencies
- Respond and manage all emergencies and work-related injuries. Be fully conversant with OSHA guidelines and help Loss Prevention Manager in classification of onsite medical issues/injuries.
- Detect, treat and monitor any occupational diseases; plan and direct a program to reduce their impact on individuals and the company.
- Plan and manage medical expenses within the approved budget without affecting the quality of medical care provided to Company employees and their dependents.
- Plan, budget and oversee Medical Insurance program. Monitor implementation of the program, attend to any problems faced by employees and resolve any issues about approvals.
- Plan and direct a program of employee health, medical/health information for management and employees, and to train/update staff on recent medical advances/developments.
- Provide routine day to day care of employee health and referrals where needed.
- Conduct pre-employment assessments, periodic health checks, and issuance of sick time off, companion leaves, assessment medical fitness to work, and advice on employee safe return to work plan as appropriate.
- Liaise with other departments and advise on health related matters including employee sickness absence and advice and support on contractor’s fitness to work program.
- Keep self-up to date on all recent medical advancements in occupational medicine and general practice as appropriate to employee health and medical care.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS, Post Graduate qualification in Occupational/Internal Medicine.
- Vocational training in general practice, expertise in general medicine/practice and occupational medicine.
- OSHA Guidelines for Record Keeping. 10 years hospital practice, plus 1-2 years general practice and 2 years occupational medicine
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil &; Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inGeneral Practitioner Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Physician Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Chief Executive Officer Jobs in Saudi Arabia