JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting and selling medical equipment and supplies to healthcare facilities and professionals in Saudi Arabia. This role requires a strong understanding of the medical industry, as well as excellent communication and sales skills.
• Develop and maintain relationships with healthcare facilities and professionals in Saudi Arabia and Abroad.
• Promote and sell medical equipment and supplies to hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities.
• Meet and exceed sales targets by identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
• Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to healthcare professionals.
• Provide customer support and training on the proper use and maintenance of products.
• Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify potential opportunities for growth.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement sales strategies.
• Attend conferences, trade shows, and other events to network and promote products.
• Keep accurate records of sales, customer interactions, and market trends.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical sales, preferably in Saudi Arabia.
• Strong understanding of the medical industry and healthcare system.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Willingness to travel within Riyadh and to other regions in Saudi Arabia as needed.
• Fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
• Valid driver's license and own transportation.
• Knowledge of medical terminology and equipment is preferred.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bedaya By Genesis expertise in sourcing, supplying, distributing generic patented pharmaceuticals, biologics and unregistered products. As an established and well reputed company we have built up an enviable customer base that includes government hospitals, research institutions and medical programs, private sector hospitals and private clinics.