JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a reputable organisation in Saudi Arabia. We are seeking a skilled Motion Graphic Artist to join our client - the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, creating, and implementing a wide range of digital motion assets that compliment video and static assets produced by the in-house team. Your skills and experience are key to bringing stories to life that help shape and guide the narrative.
Our client is a reputable organization in Saudi Arabia that is growing at an exponential pace.
* Work with the team to conceptualize and create engaging motion graphics for a wide range of digital media platforms.
* Collaborate with team to develop and execute visual concepts that are in line with the project's overall creative vision.
* Create original design concepts that convey complex information and ideas in a visually compelling and easy-to-understand way.
* Develop motion graphics that are optimized for different platforms, such as video, web, and social media, and that are compatible with different devices and software.
* Work with video and audio production software to create motion graphics that are synchronized with audio tracks and video content.
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within tight deadlines to ensure timely delivery of quality motion graphics.
* Create animations according to needs.
* Understanding the requirements of the brief, proactively suggesting which form of graphics and animation are needed and how best to enhance the storytelling process.
* Planning concepts, storyboards, and assets for video production.
* Make presentations from sketch idea designs and plans for advertising agencies.
* Connect pictures with background illustrations, graphics, special embellishments, and other special effects.
Excellent package and benefits is on offer, commensurate with experience.
If you are a creative and driven Motion Graphic Artist looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position.
* Minimum 6+ years of experience
* Proven work experience as a motion graphics artist, handling multiple simultaneous high-status projects
* Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g., Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
* Understanding of the shoot, production and management process
* Strong and varied experience in a corporate environment and agency side.
* Ability to navigate ambiguity
* Arabic reading, writing, and speaking skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.