JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Oracle's business is information-how to manage it, use it, share it, and protect it. As the largest enterprise software company, Oracle provides you with the knowledge to measure results, improve business processes, and communicate a single truth to your constituents.
The MySQL Global Business Unit is responsible for sales of MySQL products and services worldwide
MySQL is the world's most popular open-source database, enabling the cost-effective delivery of reliable, high-performance, and scalable database applications.
Oracle seeks a Middle East Region & Africa Cloud Channels Sales Manager for its MySQL EMEA Alliances & Channels organization, to be responsible for driving incremental MySQL Cloud Service (Heatwave) Usage through a variety of Channel Partners across the MySQL territory (Middle East & Africa)
The role is a sales role with overlay quota responsibility.
This role reports to the MySQL EMEA Alliances & Channels Sales Director.
- Responsible for recruiting and enabling partners to work with MySQL Cloud Services (Heatwave) across the designated region.
- Build a skilled Network of "go-to" partners for the region with which to build a closer business relationship.
- Work closely with Oracle Cloud Sales Teams, Oracle Partner Business Centre, and local Oracle Alliances & Channel Organization to ensure that partners take full advantage of the benefits of the Oracle Partner Network Program.
- Drive selected partners to MySQL Partner Expertise and Utilize available MySQL Marketing resources and budgets to organize and execute joint lead generation activities with local partners in the region as appropriate.
- Actively engage with MySQL Sales teams to close business with the channel where the channel can be shown to add value.
- Become an expert in the MySQL Cloud Value Proposition to the partners. Understand their business models and how they can make money from working with MySQL.
- The candidate is to be located in the designated Oracle Office territory - Riyadh. Other locations may be considered.
- 6-8 years experience in the Computer Software Industry preferably in the database, cloud, and infrastructure sectors.
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing Channel Sales, Alliances, or Partner Sales.
- Ability to work in a virtual team.
- Excellent language skills are required in English and Arabic. French language will be advantageous.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able and willing to travel extensively in the region.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.