JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You lead a team of field sales representatives/managers to ensure execution of the sales strategy and achievement of annual KPIs and targets.
How you will contribute
· Manage, develop and motivate the team and work closely with the sales capability team to ensure delivery of training to the team.
· Create and manage an annual business unit plan to deliver agreed channel revenue KPI's and targets and provide reporting as required.
· Manage winning customer business relationships that facilitate "best in industry" execution of our categories.
· Work closely with key stakeholders including the account team, category, activation team, sales capability and customer finance to provide the optimum return across your region.
· Fully understand category and insights knowledge, coaching the team in the use of category tools to engage and influence customers to make informed decisions that will grow our categories and deliver our annual plan.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
· Considerable knowledge of market and routes-to-market in which Mondelez International performs
· Experience in sales and managing a team of salespeople
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent communication and interacting skills
· Solid knowledge of sales and negotiation processes
· Perseverance and attention to details
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
To execute specific area objectives which deliver sustainable growth of sales via:
- Territory planning and organization
- Effective resource management
- Development and motivation of field forces
What extra ingredients you will bring:
High level of leadership with Team and Customers
Job specific requirements:
- Educated to bachelor's degree level or beyond, most likely within a business or Sales & Marketing management related discipline, or experience equivalent
- Prior experience in team management.
- Fluency in verbal and written English & Arabic is essential.
- 6 years prior experience in front Sales - (ECOM experience is an advantage ) .
- Managed Panda within the last 3 years is an advantage.
- Result oriented pragmatic, flexible, business quick understanding
- Open-minded attitude, good listener, self-motivated with drive, passion
- Ability to leverage the multi-Cultural differences and similarities and engage people
- Ability to anticipate and plan ahead
- Knowledge on market, category
- Negotiation skill
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of strategic vision and marketing
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.