JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Analyzing workflow and security requirements and establishing the network.
- Evaluating network performance issues and installing and testing equipment, connections, and firewalls.
- Defining the policies and procedures for the network.
- Monitoring and analyzing the network and troubleshooting any problems.
- Fine-tuning the network to enhance the performance for users.
- Implementing, monitoring, and evaluating security protocols.
- Training the office staff on the safe and secure use of the network.
- Testing, evaluating, and installing network enhancements to regularly update the network.
- Keeping accurate documentation and records on the network as a whole.
- Participating in educational activities regularly to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Network Technology, Software Engineering, Information Security, or a related field.
- Certificate in CCNP Routing and Switching.
- Certificate in CCNP Data Center
- Certificate in CCNP Collaboration
- Knowledge of VOIP Collaboration
- Experience with LAN and WAN not less than 5 years
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Premier Technology Co. Ltd. is a leading Information Technology company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. PT has a workforce consisting of excellent qualified IT professionals who has spread over areas of the Kingdom.
PT also helps organizations stay ahead with the new technologies by offering end-to-end IT outsourcing services, business consultancy, and networking solution services. The clientele list includes a number of prestigious accounts spread over different industries. Our story started two years ago with an ambitious dream to become the leader in Information Technology solution provider in the Kingdom.