JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Daily Health checks of Network devices
• Monitor Solar winds alert notifications and incidents tickets
• Preparing Month SDR report
• Monitoring and managing ACI data center in AF8 and T5
• Prepare knowledge article for daily operational troubleshooting reference
• IOS upgradation of network devices for fixing vulnerabilities based on monthly VA assessment
• Managing master IP address sheet of Complete RAC Infrastructure
• VLAN management
• Managing RAC Wireless network
• Monitoring ISP internet links
• Monitoring and follow up on the incidents with all the teams (Network, Wintel, database, UlV, EUC, etc.) based on alerts
• Supporting DC & Communication room access request
• Site surveys for adding new network points requirements
• Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to Network tower
• Hardware troubleshooting & fixing
• Technical discussion for Change request
• Participate in CAB meeting
• Participate in Major Incident issue/calls
• Identify the area for performance improvement and take relevant action
• Identify the area to optimize the utilization and take applicable necessary action.
• Analyzing the design/solution gap if any and take remediation action as per recommended solution.
• Manage, control and monitor all RAC networks and maintain optimal network operations performance and availability across all platforms, systems & communications channels.
• Managing, monitoring, control and support the operation with necessary notifications, reports and Dashboards serving all the Network in KKIA and RAC premises.
• Solar Winds Monitoring System is used to monitor the full network for all these Modules:
• Managing and supervising all Network Passive components (LAN, WAN, Fiber Optic, WIFI, Patch Panels and UPSs in all data centers & other premises.
• Managing STC Communication connections, services and other Internet links
• Configuration Management: Ensure the proper configuration of network, systems and applications for the provision of reliable and high-quality end-user services.
• Change Management, Network Extension: Ensure efficient day-to-day management of short-term network changes and optimization, including their implementation. This activity shall be synchronized with the maintenance scheduled activities.
• Performance Management: Provide efficient performance management procedures ensuring a reliable, high-quality network performance and service.
• Service and Network Provisioning: Define all necessary actions to be performed when a request for a new customer service is issued by customer care, and control the actions performed at NOC level or field level until completion
• Scheduled Activities Planning: Provide regular plans for all scheduled activities, including preventive maintenance. Respect a schedule, and achievement of the plan. This is linked to the change management function which ensures overall synchronization of all network activities
• IT and DB Management: Day-to-day management of all OSS systems, IT systems and databases (administration, backups)
• Quality Management: Define quality management policies, and ensure implementation and usage for competitive quality of service
• Workforce Management: Manage field personnel to ensure timely interventions and respect of the preventive maintenance plan
• Network Inventory Management: Ensure consistent management of network equipment, and accurate, up-to-date documentation of it.
• Spare Parts Management: Manage spare part handling and logistics to minimize repair/swap turnaround times for defective items and keep low CAPEX for spare parts and consumables.
• Asset Inventory Management: Ensure consistent inventory management for all assets including infrastructure, tools, spares, and equipment.
• Applications/Websites monitoring
• Repair and Return: Receive & repair defective boards, return repaired or replacement boards.
• Fixing the design changes in the existing network architecture as per approved DAC.
• Fixing the network redundancy issues, link issues, config issues on the interfaces and best practices for the network control and operations requirements
• Monitoring, managing, and supporting public Wi-Fi network
• Monitoring and managing KIOSK devices
• Uninstall any existing network hardware (switches, router, access points)
• Replace/upgrade existing network hardware (switches, router, access points)
• Testing and troubleshooting of existing network cables (Copper and Fiber), network drops, Fiber cores with action of repair and fix
• Organize, arrangements, labels, patch cable layouts (Copper and Fiber) for the existing in all the locations including datacenters, distribution point and access layer telecom rooms.
• Structured cabling management for the existing network nodes.
• Backbone Fiber cabling management for the existing fiber cables layout and fiber cores.
• Datacenter / Distribution / Telecom room RACK elevation and management.
• Automation with Graphical design update for the passive infrastructure.
• Automation of Network modules, accessories for the active production networks.
University Qualifications: BS in IT
Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 3 years experience in same field
Specialist knowledge: Having a very good experience in Reports
Having good knowledge in VLAN and Wireless network
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At ICAD GROUP we’ve built over 10 years of experience in the Technology industry that helps us find innovative solutions to our clients’ needs. We have assembled a team of professionals who are experts in their fields to identify client needs and formulate effective solutions via our innovative services. Our reliable, efficient service is why we’ve been trusted by over 125 clients to help them operate and grow successfully.
At ICAD GROUP we are aware that providing client-oriented solutions takes a mixture of technical excellence and clear communication and our company hires only the very best to ensure you receive both. We know that every client is unique and we strive to deliver an individual, innovative and affordable proposal every time and to follow it through with an outstanding delivery which is both on time and within budget.