JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is one of the world's premium providers of consulting services. They focus on talent management, executive onboarding, and M&A effectiveness. They are looking to hire a Saudi National Office Administrator for their office in Riyadh.
Our client has recently opened a new office in Riyadh after having a successful presence in Dubai. They are looking to hire a Saudi National Office Administrator for their office in Riyadh.
This position will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the new office overseeing the day-to-day operations and the business support roles. You will be required to coordinate with the regional HR lead, regional finance lead and the OA team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Monitoring Office Administrator inbox
* Provide general office assistance working with the team
* Demonstrate and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
* Oversee support staff including EAs
* Act as coordinator for global account queries
* Oversee IT equipment need and office supply requests
* Act as a contact for building management on all office needs
* You may also be required to support with the recruitment of additional office staff
* Be responsible for mobile phone and IT equipment contacts
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus and medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to further progress their career within a leading global business
* 3- 5 years experience in office management or admin support with a global business
* The candidate needs to be a Saudi National with local experience and open to the idea of working in a small office setup.
* Will have a graduate degree in commerce, accounting, or allied disciplines.
* The candidates need to be able to work well independently and have good communication skills as he/ she will be liaising closely with their office abroad.
* Be able to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
* Demonstrate strong business ethics and lead by example
* Be flexible and respond well to last-minute changes
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.