JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Seeking an Office Manager with outstanding organizational skills and a personable disposition to keep them thriving.
• The ideal candidate has a rooted ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way.
• You are a dynamic professional who doesn't mind wearing various hats.
• Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little to no supervision.
• Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
• You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining and creating procedures, communication, and safety.
• Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character
• Guarantee peak organizational operations and provide preventative measures by identifying issues
• Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified
• Harmonize internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors
• Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions
• Maintain office efficiency by maintaining the appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
• Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact in the reception area, keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting
• Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list
• Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
• Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
SAR 5,500 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing Allowance, Vehicle/Transportation Allowance, Medical Insurance, 30 calendar days paid annual vacation with return air ticket
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of office management experience with senior level people 'Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
• Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
• Proficiency Microsoft Office, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Previous success in office management
• Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
• Experience developing internal systems
• Ability to handle confidential information
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading steel pipe manufacturing company in Saudi Arabia.