JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Offshore HVAC Engineer is responsible to the project manager and the HVAC Engineering Department, in charge of the HVAC design work of Middle east area projects, including but not limited the HVAC engineering plan, interface management, the necessary calculation, equipment selection, calculations, drawings, data sheets, design reports, preparation of HVAC specifications and purchase technical requirement, bid evaluation and clarification of mechanical equipment, etc. Have certain experience and resources in HVAC equipment selection design.
• Work scope and technical requirements identification.
• Take part in the technical clarification and prepare discipline proposals.
• Interface management of HVAC discipline.
• Develop the work plan of mechanical discipline according to the project requirements.
• Responsible for the HVAC engineering works according to the project requirements
• Cooperate with other disciplines to complete the engineering works
• Responsible for preparation of mechanical discipline’s weekly, monthly reports and other tables/reports for Engineering project
• Ensure that all the works meet Company’s QHSE requirements
• Complete other works assigned by Project Manager and HVAC Engineering Department
SAR 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in HVAC engineering, such as thermal engineering Building Environment engineering, power and thermal engineering, Heating ventilation and Air conditioning engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in offshore HVAC engineering or related work
• Familiar with HVAC equipment, and related knowledge of petroleum and chemical industry
• Familiar with HVAC engineering works of offshore oil platform
• Familiar with the international standards for offshore HVAC engineering
• Be responsible for the professional work flow, document quality control
• Be responsible for solving major production and technical problems
• Independent calculation & design capability
• Saudi Aramco /Qatar offshore platform design experience is preferred.
• Certain level of Chinese listening is preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in Bohai Bay, China, 40 years ago,
COOEC now is one of the largest EPCI contractors for offshore oil and gas industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Headquartered in Tianjin, China, COOEC has been listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange since 2002.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) owns approximately 57 % of COOEC.