JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a highly recognised Consultancy on the iconic AlUla project in KSA with an exciting opening for a Facilities/Operations and Maintenance Manager.
Reporting to the FM Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Operations & maintenance compliance auditing to ensure contract requirements are met
• Develop and implement daily, weekly, and monthly performance inspections schedules and forms
• Coordinate & manage day to day operational activities including work quality and performance inspections
• Review and validate conditional assessments and asset verifications activities and reports
• Review and validate PPM schedules, plans and procedures to ensure compliance against local and international codes, regulations, and manufacturer recommendations
• Ensure contractors adhere to policies and procedures
• Review & validate spare parts requests and consumption against thresholds (inc consumables)
• Review & validate maintenance and reactive activities
• Review and prepare RCA reports (root cause analysis)
• Continuous improvement of services
• Produce periodic reports and presentations as required
• Support and participate in internal and external meetings
• Collect and analyze data relating to service provider services and KPI
• All other duties as required
• Excellent English written and verbal skills
• Arabic essential
• Planning & auditing
• Development of presentations and reports
• Excellent knowledge of local and international codes and regulations relating to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing inspection, testing and maintenance
• Contractor management
• Knowledge and experience of QHSE practices and procedure
• Development and review of risk assessments and method statements
• Excellent computer skills, word, power point and excel
• Commercial awareness and risk management
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.