JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is an establish FM service provider. They are currently seeking an Operations Director to be based in Riyadh, KSA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the P&L, operational management and delivery of all facilities management services.
- FM Director will be expected to positively contribute to the strategic direction, performance, growth and profitability of the business.
- Lead the Operational Team in the consistent delivery of operational FM solutions.
- Work with bid teams to support the operational strategy of our bids.
- Lead the development of business wide initiatives including contract renewal strategy, contract management plan and customer improvement plan.
- Masters/Graduate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in Facilities Management
- Proven experience developing and implementing operating plans and analyzing financial and
- Operational performance data; experience in developing and/or operating management service
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.