JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Manager, Laundry Operations, Jeddah, KSA
We are a UAE based recruitment company, currently seeking a Manager, Laundry Operations for one of our clients in Saudi Arabia.
Ideally, the candidate must have an extensive experience working in large organizations handling a high volume of laundry operations on a daily basis.
• Bachelor's Degree in Operation and Maintenance
• At least 10 years of experience directly related to the duties
• Must be willing to be assigned in Eastern Region of KSA
• Comprehensive applied knowledge and expertise, gained at a professional level, in all aspects of the area of focus applicable to the specified role.
• Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Ability to analyse complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
• Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.