JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
In line with the relevant policy and requirements of the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, preference will be given to Saudi nationals who apply for this role.
Oracle Cloud ERP Consutant
Who is Advanced Customer Services?
First of all, the People. Advanced Customer Services has more than 4000 senior technical experts globally, most of them engineers. Each of them comes with a wealth of experience in Oracle technology. Most are in long-term engagements with their customers and thus gain a unique understanding of their platforms, requirements, and business needs.
Advanced Customer Services is a global organization, operating in 100+ countries for 20+ years, with a wealth of customers across all industries Thousands of customers around the globe rely on Advanced Customer Services for high performance and the efficient operation of their most critical business processes on Oracle environments.
Position is for a Functional Support Professional, preferably with implementation background in Oracle Cloud Financial Applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing excellence in customer service support, diagnosis, replication, resolving Functional issues of complex and critical service requests. The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a Functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each issue reported by customer.
The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex Functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of Functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
o B.S (Computer Science) or equivalent preferred.
o Other qualifications with adequate experience maybe considered.
o PGDBM/MBA (Financials/Operations/Systems) is a plus
8+ years relevant working experience
##Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
Must have good understanding of the following Oracle Cloud Financials version 12+ capabilities:
We are looking for a Functional person who has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
We expect candidate to have:
1. Strong Financials business processes knowledge and concepts.
2. Implementation/Support experience on Cloud Financial Modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, IBY, PA, CST, ZX and PSA.
Candidate must have hands on experience minimum in any of the following 5 modules - Cloud Financial Modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, IBY, PA, CST, ZX and PSA.
3. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Cloud Financials.
4. Technically good Skills in SQL, OTBI/ BIP/FRS reports, FBDI, ADFDI, BPM workflows.
5. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Cloud Financials.
6. Strong problem solving skills.
7. Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer's critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
8. Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
9. Strong team player so you leverage each other's strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
10. Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features - and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
11. High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
12. Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
# Personal Attributes:
1. Self driven and result oriented
2. Strong problem solving/analytical skills
3. Strong customer support and relation skills
4. Effective communication (verbal and written)
5. Focus on relationships (internal and external)
6. Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
8. Team player
9. Customer focused
10. Confident and decisive
11. Values Expertise (maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
14. Organizational skills
15. Values and enjoys coaching/knowledge transfer ability
16. Values and enjoys teaching technical courses
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.