JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Managing OSS tools i.e., ENM, OSSRC, ENIQ, Network Analytics, SAP Business Object, and SOEM for routine operations and maintenance.
• Integration support for CM/FM/PM within OSS/ENM of nodes i.e. 2G/3G/4G/5G radio & core nodes
• Writing Python & Unix/Linux shell scripting to automate OSS tasks & actively monitor system health checks on application and OS level (Solaris, Suse Linux, RedHat7), also generate email notifications & SMS alerts in case system performance degraded.
• Working on HP ArcSight SIEM solution for collecting Syslog events of critical nodes.
• Support in regular periodic audits of OSS/ENM users & roles & streamline user management process as per SOP.
• Administration support tasks for SAP Business Objects, which is a tool for performance KPIs analysis and reporting for clients nodes.
• Managing OSS 3PP applications i.e. EMC SAN storage, High Availability VCS solution, NAS storage, Citrix XenApp.
Involve in UAT as OSS Operations POC for newly commissioned systems i.e., ENM.
• Doing OMBS NetBackup administration & ensure regular backups related to OSS are being maintained
• Periodic monitoring of hardware health status for OSS related systems.
• Engage support team to carry out all faulty hardware troubleshooting & replacement activities. Also, assist the team remotely or onsite when required.
• Support Project/CS teams for all ENM/OSS/ENIQ software upgrades and necessary correction packages installation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are recognised leaders in international recruitment. We supply customers in 120 countries with an unrivalled resource network from 200. Our local knowledge provides them with straightforward and cost effective results.
With over 30 years experience providing supplementary staffing, Tangent have the ‘know how’ to deploy single consultants or entire project teams to anywhere in the world. With experts available in 190 countries we are here to supply 'in demand' and 'just in time resources' to our multi-national client base.
Tangent have worked with over 500 customers supplying contingent and campaign services. Our consultants and international researchers are adept at searching for the 'hardest to find skills' in restricted time frames. Our international recruiting database contains over 500,000 experienced candidates.