JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is looking to recruit for talented investment professionals to join their Private Equity team at the Associate/Senior Associate/VP level, depending on years of experience.
Our client is a top tier Multi-Billion Dollar private equity firm with a strong track record in Riyadh, KSA
* Involvement in all aspects of the transaction process including sourcing, analysis and execution of investment opportunities across sectors including due diligence, financial modelling, deal structuring and negotiation and creation of all investment committee materials
* Market Leading Compensation
* Excellent Career Progression
* MUST be an Arabic speaker
* At least 3-8 years of experience from a top-tier investment bank, private equity firm, or sovereign wealth fund
* Experience across the entire deal cycle, having worked on multiple transactions
* You should have a degree from a top-tier university
* CFA and/or MBA is preferred
* Strong analytical and financial modelling skills as well as strong communication and presentation skills
* Willingness and ability to relocate and be based in Saudi Arabia full time
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.