JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Perfumes Expert is responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for giving perfume advice to their clients and guiding them through perfumes and allergies routines with suitable products.
- Drive the business
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy through all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Promote the Group's loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using fragrance knowledge and ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors, and utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities
- When applicable, stay abreast of the brand's different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers.
- Participate in Brand PR events and push fragrance sales during events, promotions and launches. And stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors
- Customer Centricity
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by delivering an exceptional service and bringing to life the brand's customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert's advice, proactively catering to customers' needs, interests and preferences.
- When applicable, keep a schedule of VIP appointments in the di?erent stores / counters and guarantee regular follow up of customers via (physical/virtual) services
- Use clienteling techniques and tools to virtually connect with customers, build one-on-one relationships based on trust to drive loyalty. (Such techniques and tools include messaging, (virtual) shopping appointments, etc.)
- Operational Excellence
- Generate monthly reports on customer data base, coaching overview and competitor activity
- Identify gaps in the market through baselining & competitor performance watch (product launch, events, animation, etc...) to report all findings to Sales Manager
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment and organising display as per the brand's VM guidelines
- Demonstrate leadership skills and being able to take over the store while the store supervisor/ manager is out of duty or on annual leave.
- Provide in-store team with coaching on product knowledge and Guest service
- Demonstrate understanding of the available technological tools and use them to enhance the customer experience both in and out of the store (Clienteling app, OMS, etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the beauty industry
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.