JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
On behalf of Threads Styling, We are looking for KSA based Personal Shoppers.
Reporting to our General Manager for the Middle East, our Personal Shoppers will drive the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for all customer requests.
You will build, maintain and develop important relationships with your clients to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible.
You are expected to have a client book of regular and loyal clients which you will continue to build and develop.
As well as your base salary, you will also receive a great commission structure plus bonus. We also have a great Shopper Program for your career development which will allow you to level up as you hit your targets.
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you've come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City's Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK's fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
What you'll be doing
- Talk directly with clients through chat-based media to receive product requests and confirm sales whilst identifying key industry partnership opportunities and introduce these to Threads
- Build and own your own personal client book whilst holding personal shopping appointments domestically and internationally (if required)
- Connect directly with clients through chat-based media to inspire fashion styling, receive inquiries and sell desired items, researching, sourcing and finding product to satisfy your clients requests and needs
- Analyse client profiles and implement strategy to develop sales year-on-year managing towards annual and monthly sales portfolio targets
- Work close with the internal departments that improve the overall customer journey (social, brand partnerships, sourcing, creative, dispatch and finance)
What you'll need to succeed
- Based in KSA
- Both Arabic and English Language is mandatory for this role
- Experience in Personal Shopping (ideally) or Luxury Retail Sales, with an established clientele network
- Motivated by personal sales targets and enjoys exceeding them with an analytical approach
- Deep product and brand awareness with strong sales knowledge
- Experience with luxury good and high net worth client base with a customer first approach
- Social Media knowledge and confident learning new platforms
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.