JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Having been awarded in excess of 4.5 Billion USD worth of new projects in 2018, Guildhall's EPC client has picked up x2 new Photovoltaic programmes in Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
With a 5,000 strong workforce, they are experts in the field of Renewable Energy with projects delivered across Solar, Wind and Hydropower schemes.
- Due to another recent award, they are looking to hire a talented Planning Engineer.
- Degree educated in an Engineering discipline
- Must have experience in Project Baseline, Planning and Project Controls
- Must have experience on Solar/Photovoltaic projects
- Experience in KSA is essential
- Must be based in KSA with a transferable iqama
- Experienced working in a multicultural environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.