JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Project: This opportunity is to be involved in a major mixed-use development, in Riyadh. The programme consists of over 200 projects including cultural and heritage assets, F&B, retail and hotels, commercial buildings, and educational facilities.
Mace is currently providing programme management and looking for high-calibre experienced people. We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking planning manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
The role will have a general understanding of all aspects of planning and scheduling, how they complement each other and wider project delivery.
The role needs to have the ability to work within multidisciplinary teams and contribute towards analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing schedule/planning of limited complexity or participating in the delivery of medium/high complexity projects/programmes under direction.
• Understanding the overall project lifecycle in line with Mace way (control centre) from design through to handover.
• Being aware of current planning and scheduling methodologies.
• Building an understanding of the common tool sets used on typical Mace projects.
• Developing critical thinking skills to interrogate data and information.
• Negotiating with third parties as a planning/schedule management specialist.
• Responding to client/stakeholder requests effectively and sensitively.
• Providing excellent attention to detail and ability to validate and check data and reports, recording and reports produced, providing basic commentary and analysis.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.