JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Work closely with the Sales, Practice & Delivery teams to effectively position Digital Solutions and services to prospective clients to aid the achievement of financial & non-financial targets.
• Work closely with practice manager and sales team to develop go to market strategies, strategies to acquire Digital business among the existing customers, generate leads and opportunities to achieve its KPI’s and targets.
• Capture requirements, present and demonstrate our solutions and software services to prospects in a compelling manner and elaborate business outcomes.
• Manage RFI/RFP documents, bid coordination, prospect qualification, discovery and requirements gathering, product demonstrations, technical discussions, and design solution proposals.
• Should be able to architect the opportunities/deals with right sizing and financial provisioning by aptly liaising with the sales, delivery teams and alliance partners.
• Knowledge of Software development and business process automation.
• Be a consultant to customers to drive future growth prospects by continuously improving knowledge of their industry domain and digital technology trends.
• Involve in Proof-Of-Concept (POC) activities in order to assist sales in closing deals.
• Develop success stories and articles time to time to demonstrate thought leadership.
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• 7 to 10 years in IT Services (Digital)
• SDLC knowledge
• Analytical Skills
• Product Knowledge especially in low code/BPM technologies
• Domain knowledge Public Sector, Insurance, Banking and Health
• Consultative selling
• Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
• Expert knowledge of enterprise software systems and enterprise cloud
• Experience to sales and sales processes
• Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.