JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
• Development of Process Simulation Studies, Materials and Energy Balances, Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), Hydraulic Calculations, Equipment Sizing and preparation of Data Sheets. Exposure in process analysis and using simulation packages, like ASPEN, HYSIS, Pro II, Thermal rating of heat exchangers HRTI / HTFS essential. Experiences should also includes Process Control and DCS based system, HAZOP. a. Checks calculations and specifications made by other engineers to ensure accuracy, conformance to codes, specifications, design criteria and conformance to good engineering practice.
• Assists the design group in resolving routine layout and detailing problems. It is the responsibility of the engineer to furnish, with the initial design calculations, sufficient sketches and details necessary for completion of engineering drawings. This will minimize wasted time and preclude unnecessary rework of drawings in the design group
• Monitors drawings in progress, working with the Lead Designer, to ensure conformance to design calculations.
• Consults with Lead Designers and Engineers from other disciplines to ensure the smooth flow of vital information necessary for the scheduled completion of the project.
• Advises Lead Engineer concerning design or scope changes which initiate or require an Engineering Change Order.
• Performs other tasks, as directed by the Lead Engineer, to enable other departments to accomplish their function regarding Process engineering items
• BSc in Chemical Engineering.
• Min 18 - 20 years of experience in Oil/Gas.
• Minimum of 15 years working within an Engineering Consultancy at the FEED/Detailed Engineering phases of projects
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.