JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This is an opportunity to join the Construction and Engineering Gloabal Business Unit (CEGBU) Sales Consulting team in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The role's key objective is to support the CEGBU Sales team to accelerate revenue growth in the KSA region and support revenue in other regions as necessary. This role will involve travel and requires the successful candidate to have a high-level of PPM Market, Tool or Consulting experience.
Candidate should possess expertise in:
- Construction Management, Portfolio Management, and Collaboration tools
- Cost Control, Contract Management, Document Control, and Project Collaboration
- Scheduling techniques and tools.
- Risk Management Best Practices
- Data Analytic and Business Intelligence tools and techniques
- Building information Model knowledge and experience
- Designing and implementing project management information systems
- PMO Setup and Operation, Project Management Best Practices, Strategic Planning and Execution
- AACE, PMI, and/or Prince2 Certifications
- Proven performance in a pre-sales support role selling a SaaS solution from initial contact through product demonstration to close in addition to drafting RFP responses.
- Experience in the Construction and Engineering industry, focused on:
* Design and Construction Collaboration - Documents, BIM, QA/Field
- Experience in one or more of the following verticals:
* Engineering & Construction
* Oil & Gas (Preferred)
* Utilities (Preferred)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
- PPM industry experience
- PPM software experience
- Understanding of the construction industry across different verticals (general contracting, subcontracting, real estate development, owner, etc.)
- Experience with commercial and project collaboration software
- Knowledge / experience in PMIS integrations with other systems like ERP.
- Experience in analyzing and responding to RFPs and bid proposals respectively.
- Should understand business of the concerned region and should be comfortable interacting and presenting our solution to the Client / Marketing events / Seminars.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.