JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Principal Specialist, Proposals (GES+ Experience Required)
KBR-AMCDE is a leading engineering and project management services company in Saudi Arabia that provides FEED, Detailed Design, Procurement and Project Management services to the Onshore and Offshore oil & gas markets. Due to the recent award of various prestigious projects, we have exciting new opportunities for high calibers to join the team!
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Administrative aspects of proposal development.
- Assists in the coordination of proposal production, ensuring the integrity of all documentation.
- Follow administrative processes and procedures to ensure compliance and meet company proposal standards.
- Under general supervision, solves complex problems requiring detailed knowledge of field and industry best practices.
- Uses experience and problem-solving skills to develop and improve processes.
- Support in business development activities
- Local candidate (preference)
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- 10+ years of experience in proposals with Saudi Aramco
- GES+ Experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.