JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Engineer with experience in oil and gas, hydrocarbon refinery, offshore, mining or infrastructure industries having engineering design project experience.
• Responsible for process design of oil & gas upstream, downstream, refining, petrochemical design for FEED and detail design phases.
• Originate new and revise existing engineering deliverables.
• Revise and check engineering deliverables against company procedures, standards, and checklists.
• Supervise engineering work being produced by juniors.
• Conduct and receive trainings related to job as required.
• Planning and completion of work within allocated man-hours effectively and plan work to avoid slippage.
• Interfaces, coordinates and communicate effectively with the Project Manager and other team members.
• Delegation and distribution work as well as manage billability of team.
• Coordinates with all disciplines (as necessary) in the preparation and development of the deliverables and ensure that other disciplines input are incorporated.
• Go for site visits and verify site conditions and markup drawings/perform as-built activities.
• Manage deliverables submission with required quality checks and proper management of record.
• Technical report writing and preparation of presentations.
• Full knowledge of Aramco, Sabic and Royal commission standards.
• Technical bid evaluation, Vendor document review and subcontract scope management.
• O&G and petrochemicals.
• Able to prepare independently design basis, PFD, P&IDs, Hydraulic calculations, equipment and instrument data inputs, relief system design and line lists.
• MS Office, Aspen Hysys / Aspen Plus, FlareNet / FlareSim, SPS Stoner, Navisworks / Smartplant review
• SPP&ID, AFT Arrow, HTRI, Flow assurance, PSPPM, RAM studies,AFT Fathom, BSc Engineering Chemical
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.