JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• In this role you will be working directly with one of the largest companies in the world, working on some of the best and biggest projects anywhere.
• You will be responsible for managing the process engineering day-to-day activities and change management work flow.
• You will be reporting to the client and the directors to provide feedback and regular updates on the projects.
• You will be liaising with other disciplines on these projects to ensure the project runs smoothly.
• University Qualifications: BEng in Chemical Engineering
• Nature and length of previous experience: 10 Years experience in Process Engineering on green and brownfield projects
• Specialist knowledge: FCC Process Engineering
• MMA Process Engineering
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Management skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Language Fluency: English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Recruiting within the Building, Civil and Structural Engineering, Utilities, Transport Infrastructure and Energy markets, based in Southampton, UK and Abu Dhabi, UAE, we offer a wide scope of expertise to cover Europe and the Middle East.
Finding the best people for your business, or the right company for your next career move is always an important process. As such, we consider relationships based on mutual trust and understanding, free of gimmicks and frills, to be of vital importance. We base our activity on honesty and professionalism, offering you the right solution at the right time.
Our team of industry experts will be able to offer excellent insights into their specialist sector, providing useful advise, information and guidance throughout the recruitment process. Whether recruiting personnel or looking for your next role, we want to make sure that partnering with Access Talent Group is an experience you would recommend to colleagues and friends alike. For more information into each industry area we work in, please see our Sectors page.