JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Procurement Administrator to join our ongoing projects in NEOM.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Assist in the procurement process by reviewing purchase requisitions, obtaining quotes, and preparing purchase orders.
* Collaborate with the procurement team to identify cost-saving opportunities and alternative suppliers.
* Manage relationships with vendors, including negotiating terms and conditions, resolving issues or disputes, and monitoring vendor performance.
* Monitor inventory levels and track the status of orders to ensure on-time delivery.
* Assist in the development and implementation of procurement policies, procedures, and best practices.
* Generate reports and provide analysis on procurement activities, including spending patterns, savings achieved, and vendor performance.
* Provide administrative support to the procurement team, such as scheduling meetings, maintaining filing systems, and coordinating travel arrangements.
* Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and new procurement technologies or methodologies.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, supply chain management, or a related field is preferred.
* 5+ years experience on a construction infrastructure project; preferably in a Procurement Administrator level role.
* Experience operating within KSA and being resident in KSA.
* Proven experience in procurement, purchasing, or supply chain management.
* Strong knowledge of procurement processes, contract management, and vendor management.
* Proficient in using procurement software and tools.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Proficient in using MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Familiarity with relevant regulations and compliance standards (e.g., public procurement, legal requirements) is a plus.
* Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What's in it for you?
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.