JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a JV between a European Multi-National Facilities Management company and a leading Riyadh based group of companies. They have a rapidly expanding FM business and are currently seeking a Procurement Director to join their team FM team in Riyadh. KSA
• Development of organizational procurement strategy
• Creation and management of short-, mid-, and long-term goals and objectives
• Creation and improvement of best-practice based processes
• Management of business process outsourcing activities
• Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities
• Selection and management of procurement systems
• Management of procurement staff in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional
purchasing, supplier management, and miscellaneous internal procurement support activities
• Bachelor's degree
• Must have experience working in Saudi Arabia or in GCC countries
• Solid operational management and general business skills and savvy
• In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
• Strategic mindset and problem-solving skills
• Analytical mindset
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.