JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Newly awarded Design & Build Mixed Use Project in Jeddah - KSA.
This contract has been negotiated due to strong relationships and past successful projects in the Kingdom.
Based on site you will have sole responsibility for this project with a dotted line of report to the Saudi Procurement Lead , Corporate Director and the Project Director based on site.
Can you get into the detail on tender documents?
Do you know how to deal with the supply chain to get timely responses.
Therefore you must have prior knowledge in the Jeddah Market to be able to hit the ground running. Do you know who to call for Man Power, Concrete & Lighting
Overview set by our client
• This role is a 6 day week straight
• Expect long days and a fast paced nature
• Clear Jeddah Experience for a Buildings Contractor in a Procurement Capacity
• You will have the communication skills to manage all procurement and to defend the contractors actions against client scrutiny
• Client has a clear track record on Major Projects worth 1 Billion SAR + .
• Historically these projects have ranged from Super High Rise , 5* Hotels , Commercial , Mixed Use and Government work.
SAR 20,000 to 26,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights + Medical
The following is needed for a successful application
• Must have strong sub contract & materials procurement knowledge
• 5-6 Years Post Graduate
• Degree Educated Civil Engineering
• Clear experience in a Procurement capacity for a Leading GCC Main Contractor
• Fluent Arabic & English as many documents are handled in Arabic
• Clear KSA Experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.